Sunday, July 14, 2024

Last Gentelman's Night

 I loved when the boys started their Gentleman's nights. It's so cheesy but fun and I think they all loved everyone that happened. This year Camden invited Jackson. I know, since I'm the baby, I know how it feel to be included with the older kids. I remember going out with Scott and Stevie, or the drive-in with Bryan and date nights with Bryan, or going for night games with Jayson. I felt like the coolest person ever because they wanted to be with me. Jacks maybe doesn't feel the same, but as the mom, I appreciate it. They ate at Taco bell for lunch, got each other...questionable shirts, played the video game (and beat) Bro Force, Re-created photos, then some stayed up all night and other slept. Jacks loved it; they all loved it. I'm sad they are stopping. Maybe when Jacks can drive, he can start them with his friends. 

Photos from night one:




Then this one. Jacks I think fit right in. 










They are some fine gentlemen and I think will go far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment