Tuesday, May 8, 2018

FIRST Tooth

It finally happened yesterday, Jacks lost his first tooth. It took longer than I thought it would for it to happen but he was really excited it finally did. He said it feels weird now but was very happy the tooth fairy came last night.
The other day the boys and Emery were gone so it was just Jacks and me. We were watching a video on YouTube and when it was over he asked what my channel was when I was a kid. I told him YouTube wasn't around when I was younger. I said actually not even the internet was. We were leaving to get the boys and I picked up my phone and told him that we didn't even have cell phones. That blew his mind and he asked how we could ever call someone without them. He didn't understand when I told him it was a phone on the wall that was hooked into the wall. The things kids will never understand. He needs to talk to his grandparents and hear the things they didn't have when they were young.

No comments:

Post a Comment