Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Boys Party

Since I had a Friday off we decided to have the boys birthday party then. Not sure I thought it over very well because Brad was gone, but they are good kids so it worked out perfectly. They had 4 friends over and went to the new "Avengers" movie and played a few games. When they first got there I had a bag of chip mix out for them and they demolished it. My mom warned me that teen (or pre teen) boys can eat a lot.

 Their favorite game is the clear wrap prize ball. When you roll doubles you have the chance to unwrap the ball and try to get a prize. The kids get pretty tense playing it.


 They loved the movie and told me all the spoilers on the way home, thanks boys. After pizza we played minute to win it games. Like a doughnut eating contest. Reason 1 I shouldn't plan things alone. I used string to hold 6 glazed doughnuts up. Needless to say it was a little heavy so the boys had to sit on the ground.


 Next they did an M&M suck and move I guess you could call it. They used a straw to get M&Ms from the bowl to the plate and got light headed in the process.

 Then they had to move oranges from one line to the next without hands. This was harder than I thought it would be because I used Cuites and not full oranges.


 Then they had to stack 5 nuts. This was just 2 at a time. Beck didn't do so well at all with this.
 This friend got it right away and did the best. He put them all on the stick and stacked them really fast.

 Last was a Fruit Roll Up eating without hands. Beck rocked this one but the best thing to come from it was all of the weird faces that were made.








Since they say a Marvel movie and all their friends know they like Pops the boys got 3 Thanos Pops from 3 different friends. They all thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment