Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beck's Card

It is almost summer. The boys can't wait... I could wait a few more weeks. Like last year, to keep a small shred of sanity, I am going to do projects with the kids each day. We were talking about them at FHE on Monday and the boys were really excited. I asked them for idea of things they wanted to do. Thanks Brad for all the crazy ones he added to the pot of ideas, and the fact that he'll be at work when we do them...
Yesterday when Beck got home from school he was hiding something behind his back. I had to leave, but when I got home there was a card on my bed. 
 The picture is of our water day plan in the summer. It says "mom thanks for thinking about everything." 
 I love how excited he is already for the projects. They wanted them to start now. 
We also had a little talk about our bodies on Monday and how they should start changing in their room and not running around without clothes on. I asked them if they knew what made a girl a girl and a boy a boy. Camden said we have weird wieners. Beck said boys are stronger. Brad and I had a good laugh at both answers. It is really time for them to have privacy and stop just walking in our room. It was probably a little late, but better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment