Friday, May 10, 2013

Boys 7th Birthday

Yesterday Camden and Beckham turned 7! It went by too fast, but it has been a fun journey. Yesterday morning they woke up to a small present on the table. I was a Minecraft T-shirt and some money. They went off to school thinking that was it, but they were wrong. We didn't really want to get them a toy that they wouldn't remeber next year, so we had a better plan. 
 We picked them up at school about 11 and took them to Boise. It was just the two boys. I was actually worried at first that they wouldn't be as excited as I was, but they were both really excited and happy about it. 
 First went to Tucanos for lunch. Brad had his birthday club meal. 
Next we went to Wahooz. Since it was the boys actual birthday, they got a free unlimited pass. It was a lot of fun. 
 We had to drive the cars with them, but they liked them. 
 I have figured out that I really hate mini golf. The boys don't really get it and I am bad at it. It just isn't fun to me. 
 But it is fun to watch them try to get it in the hole. 
 We also did bowling and lazer tag and more ticket games. The boys had a lot of fun and were super tired by the end of that. 
Next we went to our hotel and the boys swam in the pool. I chose the hot tub because the pool was way too cold. 

Cam was just the right height for it. 
 Lastly we went and saw Iron Man 3. It was a pretty good movie and the boys loved it. Out of all of the things we did what do they talk about the most....The hotel. They were so excited they got to sleep in a hotel and were sad to leave it. I'm glad they had fun, and hopefully they will remember more than just the hotel when they are older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment