Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Emery's Night

 Since all of the Barnes boys birthdays are this month Emery tends to feel a little left out. To help that a little this year we made her special night be in May. She felt really special and had a lot of fun. She loves Chilies and so we went there for dinner. 

 She's not as into games as the boys are, but she does love to shop. We let her go and choose a new outfit. Emery is so opposite of me growing up. I hated skirt, hated getting my hair done and didn't care about makeup until 9th grade and even then I never wore it. She only wears skirts, asks for her hair to get done and wants to wear make up when she sees me putting it on. We are in for some fun when she is a teen. She did a good job picking her outfit and purse. 
She loves to model when I take pictures, and she is so cute when she does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment