Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Book

The boys made books in school for me for Mother's Day. Camden's is the pink one and Beck's is the blue. I love how Beck tried to spell my name. 
 Maybe this should be my new hair style. 
 Good guesses for my favorite food. I do hate raisins though. The spelling is the best part of their books. 
Cam says I help by shopping for food and Beck says it's by cooking breakfast. I really never cook breakfast, but do notice that I am cooking bacon.  
 I do like sleep and I do like to play with the kids. Beck thinks I just like to scare him all the time.
 Camden's says I dream about me loving him and him loving me. Beck's says helping us. Both are true. 
 Probably the saddest one.... how I spend most of my time, both said the computer. I guess I need to limit my time. I didn't think I was on it much. 
They both also wrote a letter to me. It's cute to see how they think. I am one lucky mom. I have the best kids who I love very much. It's been a great Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment