Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playtime With Emery

I love being home with Emery and Jacks. Emery loves to just be with me. She follows me everywhere and asks what were doing next. Yesterday we made a table fort. She had quiet time in there and watched a movie. It was a lot of fun to see her and Jacks play pretend with it. She was a little sad when I took it down for the night. 
 Today we dressed up like Princesses. I let Emery put on make-up, she chose the color herself. At first she put on a bright red lip, but decided she didn't  like it. After her make up was done she put mine on. We also painted nails and did our hair. She loves being a princess. 
It's been interesting hearing the feedback from my decision to leave school. For some reason I thought in my head people would judge me and think I was lame, but it had been the opposite. It's nice to have so much support. I have had a few even tell me they have gone through or are going through the same thing. I love the decision I made and am excited for all the fun times I get to have with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment