Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beck's Special Day

Last night was Beck's special night. He was looking forward to it all day and couldn't wait to go. For dinner he chose McDonald's. Not sure why this of all places, but it was his choice. Beckham talks a lot when it's just him and me. It's fun to hear all of the things he is thinking about. I forgot my iPod, so I had to use my phone to take pictures. Not the best quality. 
 Next we went to Lazer Mania to play games and lazer tag. There were 3 birthday parties going on when we were there. It was a little annoying for the games, but it made lazer tag a lot of fun to have full teams. I felt a little weird being the only adult in the game though. 
Beck got a lot of tickets and a few fun prizes. He even got a small prize for the kids at home. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Beckham and getting to know him a little more. 
 Beck's tooth is finally coming in and all I can see is braces in our future. It couldn't be more sideways, and that's only the first one. 
 Last Friday was a half day at school and it got out at 1:30, right in the middle of nap. Brad was at work and I didn't want to either wake Jacks up or keep him up, so I kept the boys home. (which they weren't sad about) We later found out that there was an assembly and Beck was one of the kids names Principals' Pride. They got on stage and get their picture taken and get some coupons. I wish the school had of called me to let me know, I would have gone and seen it. I felt bad I kept Beck home, but he still got all of the stuff on Monday. He was pretty excited. Now Camden can't wait for his turn to be it, although I'm not sure how the kids are picked for it, so we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment