Friday, August 14, 2020

Fun Weekend

The day we left was the day I turned 34! Yup, I'm getting old. It was nice to be home that evening just to relax as a family. Watched a movie and ate cupcakes that Emery made. I am excited to start whitening my teeth. I mentioned it a lot to Brad. Thankfully he listened. 
Then Grandma Arrington came down for a girls day. We went to Zupas for lunch, then shopped at the mall, walked around Albertson's Marketplace (an amazing store) and got some massive cupcakes. They were good but way too sweet. I love that the three of us can get together for an afternoon of fun. I miss Twin and seeing mom every day, but I really makes me look forward to these days. 


The even had dog cupcakes. Which the dogs were too sure of at first, but loved them in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment