Monday, December 18, 2017

Random

The kids had a day off school a while ago and in the middle of the day I got a text from Teresa. She had a meeting at Rock Creek and saw a picture Jacks made. What is sweet boy. It says "I will be like Jesus I will be nice to my teacher and play with all kids. I will be nice to my friends."
Yes this is a repeat picture, I know that, but what you may not have noticed is Cam and Brad's hands. I'm not sure how I'll survive twin boys and Brad. I'm pretty sure my brothers did this a little when I was growing up, if not then it was boys in my grade. If you can get someone to look at that and it's below your waist you get to punch them in the arm, why? Because they're boys... It is a constant fight to trick everyone to look at a spot. Even Jacks has gotten into it and needless to say, I'm over it. Jacks however is also trying to 'chipmunk' the boys. (chipmunks favorite food is nuts.... fill in the rest) I think we need to stop him from this before he does it to a grandpa or uncle or someone else who may not find it funny. 
Emery is pretty well all healed from her tonsillectomy. She was a billion times easier than Camden was, but had her moments. After day 2 she got a little harder to deal with, but it was only after dinner. One of the nights thankfully Grandpa Arrington saw this and he took her for a movie night at his house. It helped to get her out of the house that she had been stuck in for a few days, and to give me a break from taking care of her. She came home a lot happier. The next day Emery and I went to lunch and did a little Christmas shopping. I think I have it easier than Brad because it was just her and me. He later took the boys for the same thing but had to take 3 kids with him. I love only having 1 girl. One because she is all the girl I can handle and two because then we can have fun mom and daughter dates like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment