Monday, December 18, 2017

Gaga

This week Brad and I went to Utah to see Lady Gaga in concert. First we went to dinner and on our way out we say this R2D2 that some one made and use using an x-box controller to move. It was really cool and we had to take a picture to show the kids. 
We had weird seats. We were more to the back and a little behind the stage. It was an interesting point of view to see what happens behind stage but the sound wasn't that great and the things that were shown on the front of the stage we couldn't see. We were a section that was later opened up after all the others sold out, so they were second thought seats. Really I was just happy to go. I am always nervous going to see people in concert, because what if they aren't good? Then I'll just be disappointed. I've heard Gaga live on programs before and so I wasn't too worried; I knew she'd sound good. 
Gaga Before she went on stage. 



My favorite thing to see is how the artists start their show and to hear the crowd go crazy when they finally do start. Gaga is known for being eccentric, which is one thing I personally like, so it made for some interesting people dressed up at her concert. She sang great and played all the songs I was hoping she would. I think I was a lot more excited than Brad was, and maybe even more excited than I thought I was initially. I told Brad we have to stay for "Million Reasons" no matter when it plays (he likes to get out before the big crowd of people) It was the encore song and worth the wait for me. It is by far my favorite song by her, especially when sang with just the piano. Here are two of my favorite performances of it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment