Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jackson is 3!

Today Jackson is three. Each year goes faster and faster. It's like he was born yesterday. He has been such a fun boy. He really keeps us on our toes and laughing all the time. Grandma and Grandpa Barnes sent Jacks a card with money in it. He was so excited to have his own dollar.  
 On Wednesday we went to Target. The kids had some money and they wanted to get him a present, so I figured he could spend his money. I kept asking if he wanted a toy and he kept saying no. The only one of our kids to say no to a toy. Once the boys got the things they wanted he was more into picking a toy out. He loves super heroes, so that's what he finally ended up with. We also went for ice cream. I probably should have cleaned his face first, but this is what he looks like most days. 
 Since the baptism was today we celebrated his birthday on Friday. Michelle made the cake again and it was perfect. We all loved it. 




 Good think no one was too grossed out, he missed the first time on the candles and a little spit came out instead. 
 I have no idea what I did, but right before he went to open his presents he got mad at something I did and was like this for a minute or so but soon got over it. 
He loved the party and all the presents. Jackson, as I said, love super heroes, dinos and cars, He is 100% boy, well except the fact that he has to be clean. He hates when food or dirt gets onto his hands. Jacks is always asking for a napkin. He loves to change and if I don't watch he will change every nap time. Jackson also hides clothes that he loves to wear so I won't take them away. Little does he know that I take them to wash them and give them back. He gets suck on things he likes and doesn't like to give them up. Jacks is a good eater and eats better and with less fuss than most of the kids. His favorite food, me asking him now, is chicken, (although he loves fruit, hot dogs and chips). His favorite thing to watch on tv is Iron Man. His favorite super hero is America, aka Captain America. Jacks is good at making us all laugh. I'm sure he'll be the next kid to break a bone, probably a leg because he jumps off of everything. We all love Jackson and can't imagine our life without him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment