Saturday, November 9, 2013

New Things for Me

I got a job! I have always wanted to do something to earn money and work, but I also want to stay at home with the kids. It's hard to find something that works both ways, but I finally found one and I actually got the job. I'll be working at the hospital 3 nights a week in the HIM department, pretty much medical records. I have done it a few nights now and so far I love it. There is a lot to learn but having so much to do makes the nights go fast. It's perfect because I am home all day with the kids and then at night I go in for a shift and Brad is still home to watch the kids. My first day, it was just an orientation, I came home and Brad made this poster for me. Emery didn't like that I had so many arms. Not sure I really do all of those things, but it was a cute picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment