Friday, November 29, 2013

Few Small Things

I am finally getting on my regular work schedule, so I'll actually have time to do other things besides sleep. I am so glad I only did part time. I love working. It's so nice to get out a few nights a weeks and I love more that it's at night and not during the day. When I am driving home and I see people coming into work I think to myself how much that would suck. I would rather stay up late then go to bed and have to wake up early.  
The boys keep asking me to eat lunch at school with them. For one, school lunch doesn't look or sound good and two, I don't want to take Emery and Jacks into the lunch room and have to deal with them there. On Tuesday I decided to surprise them and take them to lunch. Out of all of the places they could choose they picked McD's. Ugh. I remember my mom taking me out of school for a surprise a few times, so it's something I want for them too. They had a lot of fun. We even went and got ice cream after. 
 Jacks isn't the only one who sleeps with toys. This is how Brad found Emery the other night. She had two babies in her shirt. She never really did give us a reason why. 
 Beck lost another tooth. He was hoping it would fall out at school, I guess they get a little bag or something for it, but there wasn't any way it would have lasted all weekend. Now I know how my parents felt when my teeth fell out fast, all I see is $ for braces. At least Cam's are falling out slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment