Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Time

It it that time of year again. I think it came too fast, but it's here. The kids are so excited for Santa, and thankfully Santa is done shopping. We set up our Christmas stuff the other day, and the kids love it. Since we have the bookshelf now we have a place for stockings. Not sure why, but this is my favorite thing. 
 We set the tree up and getting 4 kids to all smile and look at you isn't easy.  We almost had it with this pictures. We got new ornaments and all the ones that grandma and grandpa Arrington. I think our tree looks pretty sweet. Now to keep the 2 year old away from it... not likely.  
 I had all of the kids looking at me and just as I pushed the button I saw Emery. Ah so close. Good thing she is so cute. 
The boys are at an interesting age. They still believe but there are kids in their class who don't. Beck told me that someone said Santa wasn't real! I told him that kid was crazy. Camden asked when Santa would leave little things in their stockings. Last year I would put a toy in their socks maybe once to twice a week and left a note from Santa. Looks like Santa will be returning with that again. I also need to figure out Christmas projects to do like we do every year. Although we'll do one every other day. I love December, there is so much joy in the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment