Monday, November 18, 2013

Jacks

Since it's been colder we moved the kids rooms around so they are away from windows. None of the kids cared, except Jacks. The first few nights he wasn't having it. He took his pillow and blanket to where he wanted to be. 
 Now he at least will sleep in his bed but the bed is right under the light switch, so he turns the light on all the time and plays. He has been falling asleep with the toys he was playing with. Now he freaks out when we turn the lights off. We put a night lights and that helps. The only good thing is once he's tired he will lay down and go to sleep even if the light is on. 

My few weeks of full time work is over and I survived! I am so thankful for the job and even more thankful it's only part time. It will be a good amount of hours. No way I could do full time right now with the kids at home. We are usually so busy that the nights go by really fast. The kids don't really notice anything at all. I have taken more naps, but that';s about all. They know I go to work, but are asleep the whole time. It has really worked out so well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment