Sunday, October 13, 2013

Training Jacks

I finally did it, I finally started to train Jackson, well on the toilet that is, he's wild in every other way. He is doing pretty well so far. He is starting to tell us he needs to go and has made it at least once a day. The only problems with him is he for one doesn't want to drink a lot. I try to get the kids to drink a lot so they go more and learn faster. So one day he only went twice and the first was an accident. The other problem is he has to wear pants. The other kids loved to just have undies on, but he refuses to do that. Oh and to start I always just keep their little toilet in the front room. I know, nasty, but it helps them I think and it's only for the first week or so. And like all the other kids, he loves to play with an electronic while he goes... I guess if it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment