Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kids Are Fun

I'm not sure why we were talking about it but we said that we could probably fit Cam in a suit case. He wanted to try, but thanks to Santa using our suitcases now to hide things we don't have one to try out. We did however have a bag. If you know Cam you know he is tiny and flexible and he fit great into the bag. He may be claustrophobic now, but.... he did fit.
 He was happy to get in and finally get out. Jacks wanted to try right after but when he went to put his head down he freaked out and didn't like it any more. 
 It's getting colder, which I love. I get tired of dressing the kids in shorts (or at the end of winter I'm tired of pants). We have put Jacks in pants a few times already the past few weeks, but for some reason today he wasn't liking them. I put them on and he was mad because his legs weren't showing. He didn't get why they were covered. The problem could have been because his Hulk socks were covered a little, but to make him happy I had to roll his pants up for a while. Such a picky little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment