Saturday, October 19, 2013

Camden's Imagination

The kids played really nice together pretty much all day today. Even Cam and Emery were nice. After we put up the Halloween stuff Camden was missing for a while. I went to his room to see what he was doing and this is what I saw... a kid laying on the ground and Camden nowhere to be found. I knew it wasn't Cam, but it was a little freaky at first to see. Camden was making his room all decorated for Halloween. He said the kid was running and his gun got caught and then he fell on the ground. 
Pretty sweet kid.
 Then another got pulled under the bed.
 I think it was meant to be like a haunted house because this was his sign-in book for guests. 
I love his imagination, especially when he actually uses it. He loves all things Halloween, so I'm not too surprised he did this. He even let Emery help him put things together. I am going to have to watch him though. I scare easy and he knows that. Tonight when I went to put them to bed he was standing in a small closet next to their room. All I could see was a tiny eye peeking through the door. It scared me a little and he thought he was pretty funny. He is defiantly like his dad in that way. I'm just glad to see him so happy and joking around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment