Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Corn Maze Take 2

The kids asked a ton, so we took them all to the corn maze. This time though no one got lost. They all loved it and thought it was pretty sweet. 

 Jacks had a ball. I'm sure he would have been a great farm boy. 
Yesterday Emery and I were doing puzzles and i noticed she put her one finger in her mouth. That can only mean one thing with her, so I told her not to pick her nose and especially not to eat it. She gave me the best answer ever. Emery told me that sometimes she just feels like eating green things, so she eats them. Maybe it's time to show her broccoli, salad, peas, bean... all sorts of green things. 
Cam got sick last night at like 2 am. I'm pretty sure that there should be a rule and something in your body that says there is no puking between the hours of mid-night and 6 am. So Cam stayed home today and I heard Beck tell Camden that if we go to Target for Camden to look at the new Skylanders and tell him what cool ones they have. Not sure what Beck thinks were going to do today, but Target is not one thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment