Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beck's Night

Beck had is special night this past Friday. He chose to go to Chilies for dinner. I love going with him because he talked non-stop. He asked me to tell him my favorite things about him. 
 Thanks to it being fall, we went to a corn maze. Beck loved it and it was pretty fun... for the most part.
When we started he said we should split up. I told him no, we need to stay together and not to go away. We came to a spot that had a shortcut or you could stay on the path to the curve. They both would meet up in the end. I told Beck we should go one way and started to walk. He went the other way, which I didn't care, but when I came to the other side he wasn't there.  Still not too freaked out, I figured he was playing. I looked around the area we were in for a few minutes, then I figured he kept walking. When all was said and done he was lost for about 12 minutes. He said he wasn't scared, but I'm sure he was a little, I know I was. I asked if he heard me yelling his name and he said yeah, he just didn't know if he should say anything.... ugh kids. We finished the maze then went to orange leaf for ice cream. He made Camden really want to go to a maze, so we'll have to take the other kids so they can have fun in it too, just not get lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment