Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rest of the Week

The rest of the week was pretty easy for projects. Once a week we will eat lunch in the park. It gives me a day off of making lunch and a day off of trying to think of something new to do. I am not a huge fan of the lunch in the park, but it's a free meal, I can't complain too much. The kids were excited that the day we went it was pizza. A little windy, but they still had fun. 

 One day we did a blanket fort. I took our king sheets and pinned them up around the boys room. They played in it for hours. It was nice that something kept them preoccupied for so long. 


 Friday we played with beads. Their hats were supposed to be wind chimes,but they made better hats. They also made bracelets and necklaces. I used to love playing with beads, so it's fun to do it with the kids now. They have had fun with week, but I'm glad its the weekend and we are off for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment