Saturday, June 1, 2013

Boys...

Our boys are... well interesting at times. Not sure where they come up with some of the things they do, but they are funny at times. The other day we got soap crayons for the bath. The kids love them. Camden took a shower the other day and seemed disappointed Beck didn't have to (he did the night before). We found out today why. Cam's long shower wasn't because he was cleaning himself well, it was because he was leaving Beckham a note. If you can't read it, it says "I'm coming for you Beck! from: Cam To: Beck." The bottom has two boxes that say "surrender or die" and Die is checked off.... should I be worried? Although Camden couldn't and wouldn't hurt a fly. He's holding a sword and a bow. I give him an A+ for a good picture and A+ for being a little creepy. I don't think he thought we'd see it. He was surprised when I asked him about it. Ahh boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment