Thursday, December 13, 2012

Trees

I realized today that a lot of our projects are treats... I'm not sure why I did it that way. They will all have a sugar high this month. We made trees out of cones, frosting and candy. You can see on Cam and Emery's that they went crazy with the sprinkles. 
 I love reading the things the kids do in school. The way they think things are spelled is sometimes really funny and Camden has some good things written. This one says: "I like eatin bread an eggs an I like jrinkcin orage joos I like it for breakfast so so much then enysyn in the intir woorld for rell relly it is for rell chrust me so much an I like." Translation: I like eating bread and eggs and I like drinking orange juice. I like it for breakfast so so much than anything in the entire world for real. Really is is for real, trust me so much I like. I thought it was interesting that he spelled breakfast right.

No comments:

Post a Comment