Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Last Project

Well we missed a project one day again, but they did color pictures on Sunday. They kids love when we print stuff off of the computer, so they thought it was pretty cool. Emery didn't want to color, so it was just the boys. Notice Jacks in the back of Beck's picture? He loves to turn on and off the lights. It gets really annoying. 

On Sunday the boys came home from church with letters to someone saying something they would do for them. Beck told Jack's he would give him a present. (which that was the name he pulled, so I guess it worked) Camden told me he would change Jacks diaper for me. So we let him so that and it was a little funny to watch, but he did a great job.
Jacks wasn't sure at first, but he just laid there, which he never does. 
 It was poopie, but he did well with it. 
 I think it freaked Jackson out, but Camden did a good job, maybe I'll have to make him do it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment