Thursday, February 22, 2024

Rando's

 

Cam and Beck have only 2 special nights this year and then they are done. We started these because Cam was having a hard time in school. We knew something was bothering him, but didn't know how to fix it. The only thing we could think it he needs one on one time. They have been the best things we've done. While some are over the top or more than we wanted to spend, it's always nice to spend the alone time with them and a date where they are the only focus. 
Beck's first for the year was going to a nice meal. We went to Chandler's Steakhouse. It was just me and him and we talked pretty much the whole time. It was a little too bougie for me, but still really good. The dinner started with an amuse bouche. I've never been to a place that did that, it was actually good. Did it aid in the meal? Not sure.  I really love the time I have when it's just me and him and the real Beckham comes out. He's going to go far and accomplish so much, and I can't wait to see it. He talked about how he is going to make it big and he'll make so much that I'll be able to retire young. While that doesn't matter to me; all I want is for him feeling accomplished in his life/work, it made me happy to know he has big dreams of making it big, and I know he can do it. 
When we went to Twin, Emery stayed at Bryan's. Ambree did some make up on Emery and Adarah. She has a real talent there, looks creepy and real. I love seeing the friendship these cousin relationships. I didn't have that and love that my kids do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment