Sunday, February 25, 2024

Bridal Shower

 This past weekend Emery, Jackson and I went to Twin for a Bridal Shower to Tasia. Well, Jackson went to hang out with Jarom, which he loves doing. It's always nice to get together with family, no matter how short the time. Going to showers remind me of all the different ones I've had. I have a love hate for them. I rock at some of the games, and when I was younger and went to bridal and baby showers with my mom; I wanted to win all the games. Now I'm not as competitive, but they are still fun. I hate(d) being the center of attention. Opening little lacey things, I felt so awkward doing. 

One game we had to make dresses. My team made Grandma Barnes.... we had tape troubles. Tasia, the bride and the best dress won. Emery team was a close second. 



No comments:

Post a Comment