Thursday, February 15, 2024

Catch Up


I don't have a ton of big events. The biggest is Gma and Gpa Arrington are back home safe and sound. We went to Twin to hear them speak this past weekend. I love hearing the stories from their mission, and all of the amazing work they did.
Random cuteness, Emery gets tired from time to time waking up so early. But she and and the dogs enjoy an afternoon nap. 
One thing I love about going to Twin, is getting these kids together. Emery and Jacks love to hang out with Bryan's kids. It's crazy to think they moved away from Boise just as we moved to. Thankfully that has not stopped the friendship they have.
The pictures you find on your phone when you ask your daughter to get your phone for you. 
Sunday was a big day for sports. Brad really is the only one who cares, but we still tryp to make it a family event. We did a BINGO with prizes. Cailey was the first to win the elephant/mammoth. They lasted longer than I thought they would. I don't care about sports, but it's just nice to all be in the same room, talking and joking. I will miss this very soon in our future. 
B E A U tiful. (I hope she sees it)

Valentine's Day was the other day. To give his gift to his valentine, Cam dressed dapper to deliver it to her.  If you look close you can see her waiting at the door. Good gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment