Thursday, July 13, 2023

So Much (For) Fall Out Boy

Last weekend we took another trip to Utah for another concert. This time to see Fall Out Boy and this time I brought another adult. It was out family and Zander who went. The first two openers were okay. Then it was Bring Me the Horizon. I really like a few of their songs, then a few I'm not a super fan, but he was good to watch. He is from England and has a very cool accent. First concert in the lawn. Didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. 

I've said it before but I love how much Jackson looks up to Beck. Jacks Beck and Zander got into a few BMTH songs.
Beck feeling the music deeply here (or just a picture at the right time)
I am not sure what is said in this song and it's a louder scream song, so forewarning on that. I loved watching them during the song, Can You Feel My Heart. Jackson will never cut that hair now, maybe worth it for those moments. 
 
Then Fall Out Boy. They are always good, and this was no different. They didn't talk a ton, they just wanted to play as many songs as they could in the time they had. They played a few we love, a few we haven't heard ever by them, and a few favorites that we were wishing would be live, like The Kids Aren't All Right. Worth the drive and heat, and will go again next time. Which I hope isn't too far away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment