Sunday, July 2, 2023

Beckham

Beck came to me about a month or so ago he said he wanted to go camping, but he said alone. He is going to Germany soon, and that is making me freak out a little. He will be on another continent away from me for 12 days! And that is with a company and adults who do this often. (I am trying not to thing about graduation/college/mission right now. I know soon they will be out of the house) We told him he can not go alone. He went with a friend from work. They went up by McCall. He said the water was freezing, the mac and cheese he meant to make didn't work out and he didn't sleep at all. So he had a pretty normal camping trip. Not sure how quickly he'll go out again, but he did it. 



I read that coffee grounds can help your plants. We don't drink coffee but Beck gets a free bag a week, if he wants it. So I had him get me a bag. It was only  when it was home that I realized I don't have a way to cook this. Beck said to get filters and he could do it. I think he just poured hot water on them and drained them, but I'm not sure. All I know is our house smelled so bad for 2 days. Jury is still out if it helped my plants or not.
But the snake plant I got for my birthday last year has a baby!(that is probably not what it is called)

No comments:

Post a Comment