Thursday, July 13, 2023

Lazy Paid Off


 If you know me, you know I don't cut my hair very often. I have no real reason than I just don't enjoy it or care to go. I tend to go about 2 times a year and will chop a lot off each time. I was booking Emery an appointment and noticed that the last time I went in was one year ago. I didn't realize it had been that long. I was sick of being so hot at FOB in the sun with all my hair, so I made a day off appointment and chopped it off. When I told her what I wanted she said, it may be long enough to donate. That wasn't my intention, but kind of cool to have happen. She cut off 8 inches off the bottom, then probably a little more evening it all out. It feels so much cooler and lighter now.

Emery's haircut. She knows I put random pictures up so she sent me this one of her hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment