Sunday, June 19, 2022

Random's

It's finally summer which means lots of pool time. That also means the kids need to apply sunscreen well. Emery was playing with her cousin at the pool then the slip 'n slide, they were out for a while. I yelled down to make sure she puts more sunscreen on, which she says she did. If she did, She did not do it well. I guess it's best to get the first real bad burn out of the way. This was a really bad burn though. The blisters lasted a few days. She went to another friends house and their dog jumped on Emery, hit the blisters and popped them all. It ended up being the best thing, because it took most of the pain away and they healed pretty quickly. I don't think she'll forget sunscreen again. 

We made pizza for dinner the other day. Luna was begging for food so I gave her my green peppers as a joke. Well she loved them and ate all of the ones I had left. 
Brad and I went to Walmart to get the kids food for when we were gone. As we drove up there was a van with it's back doors open and I saw 2 big cages in it. The animals were not normal looking and pretty big. One the way out we say what they were. Nutria rat. A big, nasty rat that this guy had as a pet. Yeah, no thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment