Saturday, June 4, 2022

17 Years

Seventeen years ago today I married my best friend, and today I still feel the same today, actually even more. Looking back now I can see how young we both really were, but I would not have changed it for anything. We finished growing up together, which has made us stronger for it. You'd think us both working from home would be too much, being together almost 24/7, but we wouldn't have it any other way. He is still the one person I'd rather hang out with over anyone else. He still makes me laugh every day.
Talk about young. I do not have a current picture of us together... but we don't look that young anymore. 
We went to dinner last night to celebrate and for dessert you get a cotton candy and a piece of fudge. It's actually the perfect end to a big meal. 
While not a big fan of birds, there was one that was walking around the  pond next to the restaurant. I loved the colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment