Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Random

For Jackson's special night he wanted to do Build a Bear. He doesn't remember doing it as a younger kid, and had to try it again. He wanted Emery to come with him. I think he loved it. They both chose just normal bears. Emery's is Josh and Jacks' is Pablo (the didn't intentionally name them after uncles, or so they said)
Later that day I caved and Emery and I went and got our nails done. I usually don't paint my nails but Emery keeps asking, so we tried it out. About two weeks later and the gel polish is still on. Emery loves her and wants to go again. 
We did some redecorating the past couple of weeks. Got out some Halloween things and put a few things on the planter shelf. While the shelf isn't all of the way done, we did do a painting. We tried a drop or pour paint. We didn't get it thin enough, but I still like how it turned out. To get it to move, we had to use the shop vac to move it around. 
It was a big canvas.
All the paint poured in. we slowly took it off. 
And got this. We moved it around, but it wasn't moving well enough to cover the whole canvas. 
One pair of sweats and a shirt ruined later, we had a finish product. Not exactly what they look like on line, but its different and we made it. 
Beck has a lot of hair. He likes it, and as long as he keeps it clean and looking semi decent, I'm okay with it. We told him he should do pictures like this tomorrow. I don't think he will, but really you never know with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment