Sunday, June 30, 2019

More Summer Fun

I am glad that we are with my parents over the summer. My mom has been helping keep the kids busy. I remember as a kid cleaning my dad's blue car and loving it. Grandma had the kids help clean her car. 



 One of our activities was to make Tie Dye shirts. We got a kid off of Amazon, which was a perfect one and the kids loved it. I told Cam to put his on the plastic, but he knew better, now his sweats have a big blue spot on them from the color. 
 Beck tried the ombre method of doing it. I think we needed a bigger brush. 


 They turned out great. 
 We went to a lunch and hike with Grandma and Grandpa at Centennial. It was a decently hard hike, but the kids and dogs loved it. 


 The dogs were dead the rest of the day though. 
 Emery is done with softball for the year. She had a blast doing it. I am interesting in next year when we go to Boise. Just to see what their teams are like and if it's more competitive there or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment