Sunday, June 30, 2019

Lagoon

This weekend we took Emery and Jackson to Lagoon. It was a present they got for Christmas, and after what seemed like forever to them in waiting time, we went! It was nice to take the small car. I had to work that morning and as I pulled up home, they were in the front waiting for me. 
 We went and did a little shopping, they didn't get anything that night. Then we went to dinner and a movie. They were really excited for the comfy seats and to see 'Toy Story 4.' We thought it was a good movie, not my favorite but still good. (notice how many times Jacks done peace)
 The next day we spent all day at Lagoon. Jackson wanted to the cannibal, so we went there first. Emery wasn't up for that so her and Brad went to the rocket. This was Jackson's first big thrilling ride and he picked a big one. We were seated in the front row as well, which was a little more freaky. As we got to the top I realized how much more scary it was having my tiny baby strapped next to me. While I know it's safe, I was worried about him. When the ride ended he looked kind of scared, but once his mind processed what just happened, he loved it. Emery hated the rocket and after their two big rides, the thrill ones were done for the day. There are plenty of other rides they loved to do, which kept us busy. We decided to do Lagoon-a-beach at 11:30 and spent about 2 hours there. It was a good idea, because later in the day there was a line to just get into the beach. The kids had their own money and spent some of it on the impossible games. They also went in shops and got stuffed animals. Brad can handle maybe 2 spinning rides, so I went on most of those with the kids. They don't bother me yet. We stayed until about 6:30 and left with tired feet and legs, but had a blast.















 Maybe 5 min after leaving the park. 

 Grandma and Grandpa Arrington kept the boys busy with diamond art and going to "Toy Story" as well. 

Next trip is Comic Con in a few weeks and it's the boys turn to count down the days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment