Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Day

The kids went to bed around 11 ish but around 130 three of them woke up. Jackson tried to bed to be able to open things, but we weren't going for it. So they decided that 6 am sharp was a better time... 
I love how all the socks look set out and the tree looks when its still nice and neat and quiet in the house. 


Emery left a note for Santa to thank him. She is always doing sweet things like that. 
 Then the crazy started. 6am is too early for me, but the kids loved it. I woke up hearing paper and it took a  bit for me to realized that it was Christmas morning and the kids were trying to be quiet and start without us. 





 Beck and Brad joke a lot about Andre the Giant for some reason and we were able to find socks with him on them. He thought they were pretty sweet. 


 Thanks to Hastings closing we were able to get a lot (too much) for Jacks really cheap, like this toy that I think was half for him and half for Brad to enjoy. 

It was a fun, fast morning, which meant we could take a nap (by we I mean Brad and I). Camden's favorite present was his skateboard. Beckham's favorite present was Lazer x. Emersyn's favorite present was her easel.Jackson's favorite was a new Skylanders with Donky Kong in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment