Monday, December 26, 2016

Last Few Projects

We are done with projects now and the kids had a lot of fun with them. The other three are now in piano lessons and have been learning Christmas songs. Since they are the only three I teach the recitals are short but still a good thing for them to have. All of them did really well. It was Emery's first, so it was fun to hear her finally play songs. 


 We made hand ornaments as well. Jacks did Santa and the rest of the kids did snowmen. 

 I loved having lights in my room when I was a kid, so every once in a while when I remember we let the kids put their own up. During the break from school the kids have had lots of sleep outs with each other and somehow the floor is the best place to do that. 
 We also went and looked at lights and watched more Christmas movies, went Christmas shopping and had lots of visits from out Elf. It was a fun month preparing for Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment