Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jackson's 4th Birthday

Jackson's birthday was Sunday and he turned 4! We will never have a 3 year old again and one more year until he is in school. We had a piano recital/birthday on Sunday. After Camden's mini recital we had cupcakes and presents for Jackson. He is the easiest kid to shop for. He pretends all of his food it a toy, so he loves to play with everything and and loves all things boy. 


 We wrapped his presents on Saturday night and showed him but he really didn't care. I still don't think he quite understood the birthday thing but once he started he understood pretty quick. He got a lot of fun things and had played with them nonstop. 
 Jackson is defiantly my baby. While I'm not sad that hes growing up, it's a little bitter sweet to think of all of his first and monuments and how that will be the last time they'll happen in our house. He is a lot of fun, but also a lot or work. I'm so glad he wasn't a twin or we may have only had the 2 kids. Jackson loves to make people laugh and does funny things all the time. I'm pretty sure he'll be the one the teachers have to talk to me about. While he loves to play with others, he loves to play alone and will have a who world set up with toys and play alone for hours. He has such a great imagination and like I said uses food as toys almost every meal. Right now he is obsessed with Mario. We borrowed a Wii and he wants to play or watch someone play Mario all the time. He loves dinos, cars, super heroes, stuffed animals. He shares a room with Emery and they usually do well with just going to sleep. A few times they have talked a little too much and when they do that I take Emery and put her in the toy room and Jacks falls apart. He cries and cries calling for Emery. Emery is ready for her own room, but I have no idea how we'll be able to get Jacks to be ok with that. He is really into kissing right now. Jackson will usually come up to me throughout the day and just say "I love you mom" and give me a kiss. He is starting the thing Emery did where he just kisses and holds his lips on you for a long time. It's super sweet but super annoying at the same time. The other day he tired to kiss Emery and she didn't want it and she said to stop. He told her but you have to have a kiss and she said no. Then he said' "everyone needs kisses.Everyone likes kisses. See mom loves my kisses." and he came over and kissed me. His favorite food is chicken and fries, his favorite toy is dinos and his favorite show is "Big Hero 6." He's a big ball of energy and keeps us on our toes and laughing. He's really been a good and fun kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment