Sunday, June 7, 2015

Celebrating a Decade

It's crazy to think that about 11 years have gone by since Brad and I met, and 10 years since we were married. In that 10 years we have had 4 kids, live in 5 different places, had 4 different cars, 6 different pets and 1 unbreakable bond. :)
This is from Vegas, I hate getting my picture taken, so this is us at year 9, we look about the same. Aren't we cute. 
I remember when we were dating and planning on getting married we were told we were too young (well mainly me) and we should wait. I'm so glad we didn't listen and got married. It hasn't always been easy but it's always been worth it. I get to be with my best friend  every day, He makes me laugh everyday and I love spending time with him still. We can still stay up until 2 am just talking about life. He is the best dad to the kids. They love to be with him and know that he is the one to say yes most likely. This past year has been one of the best so far. We have learned so much about each other and grown closer than ever before. I have loves all of the past 10 years (well you know, most of it) and can't wait for the next 10 and the 10 after that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment