Friday, August 16, 2013

Washing the Car

I should know better than to think I'll just pick a few things up, especially if I'm not busy with anything else. Before we left for the reunion I thought it would be good to clean the trash out of the car, but I couldn't just end there. We used magic erasers to clean off all the drawing the kids had done in the back. Emery dusted everything. We vacuumed the whole car and then washed it. The kids did have a blast washing it though.  

 Jacks was playing with the hose while we were using the soap. There was too much pressure and the hose wouldn't just sit down easy. He let go and the water sprayed his face. 
 He wasn't happy. 
 I used to wash my dad's car all the time. Seeing the kids wash ours was fun and brought back memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment