Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Week

It was another lazy week of projects for me. Monday we went to one of my friends son's birthday party. The kids love playing with him and loved the party. Tuesday we didn't do anything. Wednesday we Emery's special night. We have lucked out with her nights. She loves Chili's and both times I have had a gift card to use there. 
 Since she had to pick an activity outside she chose to get a snow cone and go play at the park. She loves every minute of her night outs. 
 Thursday was busy with family things, so today we had a make up day. We did a few different things. First we played tic-tac-toe on the grass. The kids had to throw their toy and try to make it into a box. they had fun with that. The best part is it will be there until the grass grows and I mow it away. 
Next we did baking soda volcanoes. I love the pictures I was able to get because they thought it was the coolest thing. They wanted to do it over and over, but the vinegar ran out. We'll have to get more for sure.  

 We tried to make jello worms, but I couldn't get it to work, so we moved onto making rain sticks. It was fun for like 2 minutes of the noise. Good thing it's quiet time now. 
Next week is the Barnes reunion, so I have a whole week off of projects. The kids can't wait to go and play at the beach of Bear Lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment