Wednesday, November 24, 2021

New Job, New Sweaters and New Traditions?

Since Cam and Beck started their job, Beck has been looking for a new one. I'm not fully sure why since the one he had was pretty good. He was able to get an offer from Culver's. We told him to make a pros and cons list for both jobs and when it came down to it, he chose Culver's. He started this week and so far he really likes it. I think he wanted a little faster paced job. 
Each Christmas since the boys were little, we did a cheap Elf on the Shelf. I did not get an elf, but they would leave a message telling the kids to be good and leave a little gift or activity in their stocking. The kids are a little old for that now, so we decided this year to do advent calendars for everyone. They didn't really have one for teens, so we made Camden and Beckham's. They are not happy they have to wait until the first to start them. 
It's colder outside and the kids thought that the dogs need sweaters. However they are not my BFF or Princess. Luna is eating part of my lunch I gave to her. She just swallowed it and threw it up right after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment