Sunday, November 21, 2021

Catch Up

Not a ton had happened since Halloween but here are a few little updates. 
I went to Twin for a weekend to spend time with my mom. Emery and Jackson came along and we stopped by Aunt Teresa's house to see Makenzie's new baby Quinn. He is so tiny and sweet. Emery didn't want to leave and stop holding him. She is excited to see him again during Thanksgiving. 

I got a new desk. It can adjust for sitting or standing. It nice to be able to choose throughout the day. Camden saw it and wanted to put it together. He did need a little help from Brad, but he did a good job, and it works, so that is a plus. 
Emery and I got our nails done the other day. She has been asking for a while to get acrylic nails and I finally let her do it this last time. They turned out really cute and she loves them. She really loves to tap them on everything. 

Luna and Eevee spend pretty much all day sleeping on a chair next to me while the kids are at school. At night, I don't let them in the room because I have had enough of them. That however does not stop them from begging at the door. We can hear Luna sniff at the door trying to get in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment