Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Halloween

The week leading up to Halloween the schools had different dress up days. One of them was crazy hair day. Jackson wanted his spiked up, but it's too thin and long to do that. We did 2 ponies instead. I was looking through old pictures and noticed that this was not the first time Jackson has rocked that style. 

The boys wanted to trick 'r treat with their cousins this year. I told them they are a little old, so if they want to, they have to take the younger two siblings. They agreed (like they had another choice) and they all got a ton of candy. Beckham is goth or Billie Jo from Green Day. Emery is a bear, Camden is Conner Murphy from Dear Evan Hansen. (or Johnny Cash). Jackson was a plague doctor. Beckham one night asked if he could go get a costume. I suggested he just find things around the house because I'm not going to buy it. He knew a new one was better and bought the Elf thing Zander has one. As you can see, mom was right...
Brad set up Beck's creepy man in the window. It scared a few people, but it has been worse after Halloween. Jacks and Brad keep leaving it around the house. 
I'm not amused. Turn around from my desk to see this, when I should be alone in the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment