Thursday, May 6, 2021

Brad's Old-er

It is May so that means it's Barnes Boys Birthday month. Brad is first. He is 39 this year, one last year for this decade. He likes a mellow quiet birthday. We made a meal of his choice, opened presents and had cupcakes. Even the dogs had pupcakes. 

Brad loved socks so I usually get him some. He also loves Rage Against the Machine rock band. I found some on his favorite site, Stance, and got them. He didn't know. We got the boys one last gift, socks and from the same site. We messaged on TEAMS when we are working but not in the same room. He said he was looking at other socks so he could get free shipping. I asked which he was looking at, to be interested and I just got him socks. Next thing I see is an email from Stance saying thanks for your purchase... your purchase of the same socks I just got in the mail the day before. It really is funny and just means I did well on getting him something he likes and now he has 2 of the same socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment