Thursday, May 6, 2021

Another Surgery


 It was finally time for Camden to get his last baby tooth pulled. The biggest reason he has braces is due to an adult tooth coming in sideways. This past Monday, after getting in late from my fight, I took Camden to his oral surgery. He was super nervous for it. It is only his 6th surgery. They took him back and about 5 to 10 minutes later the hygienist came out and said that Camden asked if he has to be put asleep. She told him he didn't and they could just numb him. He chose that and did it the whole time. They had to pull a tooth, cut the gums and lift  the gums to find the adult tooth, add a bracket to that tooth and put in 2 stitches in the gums. If you ask me, sleeping would be much better. The last kicker, the shots went into his gums... while awake. I will give him that he was much stronger that I would have been, but he left super happy.  He did stay home the next day due to pain, but now is doing great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment