Sunday, May 31, 2020

Jackson Turns 9

Jackson turned 9 today. My baby is not so baby any more. For his birthday he wanted to do Build a Bear, but thanks to COVID, we had to re-think. He decided to have Jarom come up for the weekend and go to Wahooz. They had a lot of fun. 


We also went bowling. He has a sweet form too. 


Emery made him a card and he loved his gifts. He wanted stick-bots, which he has been playing with a lot this weekend.



He asked for an ice cream cake. I swore we saved the candles from the other 3 birthdays, but I didn't, so he pretended. Good thing he is a good sport about it. 

Finish the birthday weekend with a movie night. 
Jackson has such a fun personality. He can pretend for hours and with anything. We catch him all of the time playing with things you would thing is garbage, but it's a huge story to him. He loved to play with Emery, and they get along so well. Jacks and Cam fight the most, they know how to push each others buttons, however, Jackson doesn't take much from Cam. He will say "cool story Bro' to throw Camden off, it usually works. However there are still times that Jackson is hurt by what his siblings do or say. I love how into weird and creepy things he is. It make Jacks Jackson. Jackson is the most adventurous eater out of all of the kids. He will try anything once, even if it has bacon on it. He does not like bacon. He still refuses to ride a bike, but had gotten into riding a scooter. Jackson is still there to give a hug. I love that he hasn't stopped that. He asks when I'll be here for good every time I leave. (I totally don't cry in the car after that) Even though it makes him a little nervous, he really was excited to get his own room. His closet is always a mess to me, but a set up play area for him. He can tell you why things are how they are. For the last week of school he has to make a 'summer plan' and one thing said 'What I Want to See', he said because I'm in Boise and I have no friends, so I just want to see my cousin Jarom. Such a sad thing to read, but he does love the time he can spend with his cousins. He also loves going to Uncle Paul's for movie nights. He is very easy going and rarely gets angry or moody. He doesn't put up with crap and when he knows his siblings aren't telling the full truth, he calls them out. I'm excited to see him continue to learn and grow. Jackson's favorite subject is math. His favorite game or toy is Roblox and his favorite food is fries. His favorite COVID activity has been playing with toys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment