Friday, March 13, 2020

Few Things

I got this text from the boys drama teacher. When I asked what this was, the story didn't make sense. At least they were clean, or empty and the teacher thought it was funny. Yay twins. 
 Emery and Jackson were playing and he came down like this. Maybe I should wonder about my kids more. I'm not sure what is going on with this outfit. He thankfully did have undie on under this. 
 Were getting warmer weather, so the kids got to pick up a winters worth of dog mess. They didn't thing it was fun at all. 
 To be a child and thing little things are fun. We got fruit roll ups with tongue tattoos. 
 The worse words ever, Pink Eye. Camden got pink eye a few weeks ago. His eye looked weird the day before but it didn't hurt. He said it was soap. The next day was Sunday. When he woke up, there was no denying it was pink eye. We got sanitizer and cleaned everything he touched. Thankfully no one else got it. He did have to miss drama and school for a day though.
 It was bath time for the dogs. Luna looks so sad and mad at me. But she did smell good afterwards. 
 The boys have gotten into cooking. Beckham is making dinners (everytime he does, he doesn't have a shirt on, probably so I can't take a picture). Camden likes to bake. The other day he found an old Betty Crocker book with my mom's books. He found a recipe for a jelly roll and made that. Everyone was quite impressed with how well it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment